Illinois State's Disbursement Unit (SDU)

The Illinois State's Disbursement Unit (SDU) processes all child support payments. 

If you have been ordered to pay child support, you may be required to make your payments directly to the SDU. You can visit their website here to view information about your case, including your payment history.  

In order to find out to whom child support is owed, you can call the SDU at 1-877-225-7077. If they are unable to provide you with any information, you may be able to call the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS) at (1-800-447-4278).