Judicial Child Support Order

A judicial child support order is a legally-binding child support order that is entered by a judge in court. This means that in order to modify, enforce, or terminate a judicial child support order, you will need to file a notice motion to the other parent and have your case heard by a judge.

If you have a copy of your child support order, you can tell if it is a judicial child support order if it contains a docket number. Otherwise, it is probably an administrative child support order.