Modifying a (Marital) Settlement Agreement

Certain aspects of a (martial) settlement agreement may be modified, but ONLY IF it can be shown to a judge that doing so is in the best interests of both parties and/or their children.

A substantial change in one's financial circumstances, such as a change in employment status or the added presence of a mental or physical disability, may warrant a modification for:

For other aspects of a martial settlement agreement: